Corporate reorganizations are important to review because the corporate structure of your business may have worked before but may not be functional in today’s business climate, particularly from a tax point of view.
We work with companies in this situation to help them reorganize and restructure so that they can reap the rewards of the existing tax regulations. In many situations, for example, we may recommend a corporate reorganization for the following reasons:
- To utilize capital losses
- To split up of a business on a tax deferred basis
- To utilize the Lifetime Capital Gain Exemption
- To reduce corporate taxes
- To adding of new shareholders
We have extensive experience in corporate reorganizations. A key element to our strategy is to know the tax attributes of our client and to have knowledge of their business. Our solutions are designed to minimize the income taxes in a cost effective manner.