Donna is a Chartered Professional Accountant with experience in excess of 15 years in the accounting industry principally on Northern Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast. Donna’s expertise includes both public practice and the working industry side for a publicly traded company.
Donna moved to The Comox Valley in the summer of 1990 as a Meteorological Technician for the Canadian Armed Forces. While still in the military she continued with her education in the accounting field and obtained her Chartered Accountant designation in 2000. She has subsequently completed the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants ‘In-Depth Tax Course’.
Today, Donna has become much more to her entrepreneurial clients extending well beyond accounting and tax. She has become a trusted advisor, helping clients grow their business, increase their profitability, acquire assets, minimize taxes and increase their business value.
With a passion for helping small businesses and non-profit organizations and a strong commitment to community building, Donna has a distinct understanding of what her clients need.
In her spare time, Donna enjoys cross-country skiing, snowboarding, swimming, playing hockey, cycling and dancing.
- Treasurer for The North Island Collage Foundation
- Chief Financial Officer of Island Coastal Economic Trust
- Past Director of The Courtenay Rotary Club
- Treasurer for The Comox Valley Chamber of Commerce
Areas of Practice:
- Corporate Accounting
- Taxation and advisory services for individuals and privately owned companies
- Corporate restructuring
- Acting as CFO for a client
- Estate Planning
- Audit and assurance services
- Small Business Advisory