Dale is a Chartered Professional Accountant with more than 40 years of experience in accounting and advanced income planning. His specialty is corporate reorganizations and business value enhancement. After graduating from the University of Calgary with a Bachelor of Commerce, Dale articled with the predecessor or KPMG Chartered Accountants in Calgary, graduating with a CA Degree in Alberta.
In 1979, he became a partner of Wharram Standeven Chartered Accountants, which later became Pateman & Company and is now Cloutier Matthews CPA.
Married to his wife Maureen, they have two grown daughters and five grandchildren. Dale enjoys utilizing the great outdoors the Comox Valley has to offer. Golf, roller blading, biking, skate skiing and driving are a few of the hobbies Dale will be enjoying in retirement.
- Member of the BC Institute of Chartered Accountants since 1976
- Past President and Director of the Courtenay Rotary Club
- Past Director of Business Network International
- Past member of The Comox Valley Community Foundation
- Present Director of The North Island College Foundation
- Member of several other local charitable groups and organizations
Areas of Practice:
- Taxation and advisory services for individuals and privately owned companies
- Corporate restructuring
- Estate Planning
- Small Business Advisory